Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Coffee Obsession

Hello my crafty friends.
Today's project was for a friend of mine that was feeling down in the dumps.  This K cup coffee pack with sentiment was perfect. It was from the Cutting Café.  It is a 4 Kcup holder and I wanted to get it to him last minute and I forgot to take a picture. I had him send me a picture of both the front and back. Sorry for the display.  It did make him feel better. I told him from now on whenever he makes a Kcup of coffee he will always think of me. This is also for the challenge over at Decorate to Celebrate. Be sure to stop by and see what the talent DT has for your inspiration. Thanks for stopping by today and leaving your comments. I love reading them. Have a happy crafty day.

4 comments:

  1. I love this this would surely brighten my day hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute project! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love this idea and a cute way to gift these coffee pods/cups. TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty packaging! And sentiment! Love it!
    Lilian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.