Wednesday, June 10, 2015

3D Father's Day project.

Hello my crafty friends,
I'm playing catch up again with my DT challenges. My hubby likes to play golf so this project is for father's day.  The pattern  is from Creations by AR and it is for the challenge over at Decorate to Celebrate .  Be sure to stop by and see what the talented DT has for your creative inspiration.  I cut and printed the project with the Silhouette Cameo. Surprised, no Spectrum noir markers used. LOL. Not to worry I have a few more projects to catch up on. I used some small brads I had in my stash for the wheels. and I inked the edges of the sentiment with Tea dye distress ink. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments. I love hearing from you. Have a happy crafty day.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute, cool and Totally fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is perfect for fathers day its so cute. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! It's so flippin' COOL! Perfect for Father's Day! Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I love this! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! this is so darn cute and my hubby would totally love it:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.