Wednesday, June 24, 2015

3D Plane for Bday friend

Hello my crafty friends,
I made a tube plane for my friends 50th Bday. I used Skittles candy in the tube. I've entered this in the challenge for Decorated to Celebrate. Be sure to stop by and see what other creative ideas the talented DT has for your inspiration. The pattern for the plane is from SVG Cutting. I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut it. I used basic black paper for the base and then used birthday paper from DCWV Stack 3.  I also had some hologram paper in my stash I used for the propeller and the wheels for some bling. Thanks for stopping by today and leaving your comments. I love hearing from you. Have a happy crafty day.

7 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is so COOL and Totally fun!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun! Great idea for a treat holder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really too darn cute love it wanted to say thank you for being such a loyal dt member I apprecieate all you do. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!! This is sooo Freakin' COOL!! LOOOVVVE this Airplane! So Creative! :) Have a Crafty Day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Kit this is amazing and such a great gift for any plane lover:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun project, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun project, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.